- Use and. Example: yin and yang
will find only documents containing both words.
- Use not. Example: yin not yang
will find all documents containing one word but not the other.
- Use a combination of boolean operators. Example: this and that
not other or thing
- Use more keywords. Example: this and that and other and thing and yin and yang
- Do not use substring matching.
The search will ignore "newspaper"
when searching for "news".
- Set "Maximum hits to return" to 10 to see
only the ten closest matches from your search.
- Use the pulldown menu to limit your search to document